Bridge Club is a highly versatile touring bike that perfectly hits the sweet spot spanning on- and off-road excursions.
All Road Touring Bike for Any Destination
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear "bike touring" and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Two build kit options: Pavement (700c) and Off-Road (27.5)
- Run racks and panniers, framebags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm tires (with or without fenders), 27.5 x 2.8 tires (27.5 x 2.6 with fenders), and 26 x 3 tires (26 x 2.8 with fenders)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pedals sold separately
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, ED coated|
|Fork||4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, ED coated|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Rims||WTB STPi29 TSC|
|Hubs||Novatec, 32h, QR|
|Tires||WTB Riddler 27.5x2.4|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM Power Spline|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM Eagle 11/50T|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Stem||ProMax 4 bolt, 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 w/160mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Sport|
|Seat Post||Promax, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grandma's Lipstick / X-Large||708752301603||BK2239||1426|